"Volleyball is so fun for me! I'm so glad I decided to play again, the new coaching staff is amazing and everything is super enjoyable. I love looking forward to volleyball practice️."
Courtney Stone, Senior
*CONDITIONING AND PRACTICES CONTINUE AUGUST 10-14!*
- M/W/F 7-8:30am and T/TH 6pm-7pm
- High school students only
- Symptom check prior to participation
- All students and staff will wear a mask at the following times: when unable to social distance, in the building; when not directly participating in activity (sprinting-no mask, playing volleyball-no mask, waiting for turn to sprint-mask, spotting-mask, sitting on sideline-mask, rotating stations-mask, etc.) When possible, keep the mask on. If students (or staff) will not wear a mask, they need to find an alternate facility for weights/conditioning/activity.
Some others things to consider:
- Fall sports AND wts/conditioning are allowed to continue thru August 15th (although, depending on when teachers begin, may affect the availability of building for wts/conditioning.
- More info from KSHSAA
Want extra workouts? Join here!
"I thought camp was super fun and liked working with everyone there. I think we're gonna have a really good season this year and I can't wait to start!"
- Olivia Truelson, Sophomore
We're excited to be a part of Trail's fresh start as your three new coaches for the Fall 2020 season. Two new assistant coaches will be announced soon. We plan to bring a fresh perspective, positive energy, and high expectations for the girls to the program.
We can't wait to see what the team can accomplish. Get to know us!
A FRESH START.
The Santa Fe Trail Volleyball Program is committed to the development of character, confidence, and life-long health and fitness skills. Our goal is to ensure student athletes are provided with every chance to master the fundamentals of volleyball, but more importantly, what it means to work as a team.
Our Program welcomes any prospective volleyball player and aims to provide the best experience possible. Thank you to our student athletes, their parents and caregivers, and our awesome community for a strong commitment of support. We're recharged and excited for the upcoming season. Go Trail!
Our expectations as a team. >>
Parent Support >>
"Camp was really fun and practice is off to a great start can't wait to see all of our hard work in action!"
Morgan Chaffee, Sophomore